Monday, August 31, 2015

Mi Hija

Bell Ville's City Hall
Hola hola!!
Cómo están todos?
Bueno, this week was crazy!
On Monday and Tuesday I was in Jesús María with Hermana Linares waiting for my companion. I didn´t get to visit people, though, because Hermana Linares got really sick.
On Wednesday we went to the mission home and had a meeting with Presidente y Hermana Alliaud. It was really good! Then, we found out who was with who. There were two gringas and two latinas. Also two gringas and two latina trainers.
My companion is Hermana Jaramillo from Chile. She is 20 years old and really sweet. She is rather quiet, but I think that´ll wear off. She is really excited to do the work.
We got to Bell Ville and started working!
Guadalupe is doing well. Still can´t come to church. I don´t know what else to do to help her. But we are not giving up.
Elva came to church yesterday! It was great! She said that she felt really good. Felt a peace. We´d had a lesson with her the day before and we talked about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We really focused on what impeded her to be baptized. She doesn´t want to lie to us, but she said that she would diligently search for her answer.
Romina came to church yesterday too. With all of her family. O sea, her husband and her two daughters!!! We were ecstatic!!! Also, we are going to start teaching her daughter and her husband! Romina told us that now all of her wishes are coming true. She wants her eternal family. She is amazing! What a miracle is she!!!
Anyway, we didn´t have very many days to work in our area, but we are very excited for this coming week!
I hope that you are all doing well and that you have a fantastic week!!!
Love from,
Hermana Micaela Wilson

P.S. Sorry, I don´t have fotos. My camera doesn´t work with this computer. Next week, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment