Tuesday, March 29, 2016

"I know that He lives and that He loves us!"

Hola hola hola!!!
How are you all doing? I hope you all had a great Easter!!!!
 
This week was good. :) 

Diego and William are coming along. We had a lesson with them and we took Angel (a member). Angel testifies really well and he related well with Diego and William. We watched the 20-minute version of the First Vision. They liked it. But they still don't want to accept a baptismal date. Diego feels like he has to change before he can be baptized. We tried to explain that it is baptism that starts the changing process. It's not the finishing touch. We'll get there. They didn't go to church on Sunday, but they did go to the choir concert! They took a member too! They said that they really liked it!!!

Jennifer and Milagros. It's been hard to find them lately. Finally we went one day without telling them and Jennifer was there alone. We talked about the importance of our visits and what is it that they really want. She said that they really want to be baptized and do everything right. They are really great people! I love them so much! But, they still didn't go to church on Sunday. We also organized everything so that they could see the choir and they didn't go to that either. Nothing. I hope it changes soon!

On Friday, we were able to go to the temple with Angie Vazquez from Jesús María. She was a mini missionary and her companion was Hermana Medina. I also knew her from my time in Jesús María. She is going on a mission to Manaus Brazil! It was really special to go and be with her in the temple!!!

The Easter choir concert was great! We were practicing really hard and we weren't sure how it was going to play out, but it ended up great! I messed up on my duet, but I don't think anyone noticed...I hope... ;) The Spirit was really strong and it was beautiful!

We had transfers on Monday. I'm staying in Carlos Paz with Hermana Medina!!!!! I'll have 6 months here by the end of this transfer. I am really happy! I love Carlos Paz and I love Hermana Medina!  It's gonna be great!!!!

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and that you have a great week!!!! I hope you have been able to meditate in this Easter season and think a little bit about what our Savior has done for each of you personally. I am so grateful for my Savior and for His sacrifice! I know that He lives and that He loves us! Gracias a que Él vive, nosotros viviremos!!! I love this gospel and I am eternally grateful for the Atonement of Christ. What a gift it is to know of these truths and to be able to more fully understand and use the greatest gift of all. God's love. I love you all and I wish the best for you! Have a great week!!! 

Love from,
Hermana Micaela Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment