Monday, March 14, 2016

Celebrating Eternal Families

Hola todos!!!!
Wow, que rápido que va el tiempo. Es impresionante. :) Siento que escribí ayer...
[Hello everyone!!!! Wow, how fast time goes by. It's awesome. :) I feel like I wrote yesterday.]



Okay, this week was pretty good. 

Diego and his brother William are doing well. They have tons of really good questions. They are really searching for the true church. It´s right here!!! On Saturday they were going to go to a baptism that the elders had (a family!) but they didn´t get there. They also didn´t go to church on Sunday. But they had told us that they are going to go to church when they feel it. Which is good. We don´t want them to go for us. We want them to go because they want to go and they feel it. 



Jennifer and Milagros are progressing a ful!!! (that means a ton) We taught them about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and we invited them to be baptized. They accepted!!!!!!!!! They also went to the baptism on Saturday. They really liked it and are excited for their baptism. But, on Sunday they couldn´t go to church. They sell empanadas and they have to get a lot of money before Friday so they had to make empanadas. We were really sad. We had even gone before church and I made them pancakes for breakfast. But, they said that they were still going to do anything it takes to get baptized. They really want to do it!!!!!




We visited Antonella this week with the Young Women´s president. Antonella doesn´t want anything to do with the church. Even while we were talking to her, she wasn´t looking at us. It broke my heart. I know that when we were teaching her, she felt the Spirit. I know that she knows this church is true. I know that she knows that what she is doing isn´t okay. It breaks my heart that in spite of all that she does know, she abandons the part that she doesn´t. She has completely gone off the deep end. I cried. 

We also had a zone conference this week! It was great!!!! I love zone conferences! The whole theme lately has been faith and I´ve absolutely loved it! 


Also, on Wednesday, my companion´s mom got married and sealed in the temple with a man that is really spectacular! We were so excited and happy! We celebrated with ice cream! My companion is finally going to be able to have the eternal family that she has dreamed of for years. It was a very special day.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well! I love you all so much!!!! Have a fantastic week!!!!!!!

Love from,

Hermana Micaela Wilson
Jennifer opening the brownies Micaela made for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment