Monday, June 15, 2015

Perseverar hasta el fin

¡Hola! ¿Cómo andan?


OK, so I don´t have my journal with me or my planner so we´ll see how it goes recounting this week. Sorry! So, it´s not going to be exactly in order.

This week, we found out that the grandmother of the V------ family passed away on Sunday night. We went over there on Wednesday to try and comfort them, but they were having a really hard time. Valeria said she didn´t know if she could do the whole ¨church thing.¨ We visited them again yesterday and Valeria said that she is not coming back to church. She said that she wants to focus on school right now. Also, Adelmo told us that he isn´t going to come back, either. He said that he only got baptized because he felt forced and he did it for his wife. That was a knife to me. I feel like I may have condemned Valeria and Adelmo. But I realized that they knew the truth when they got baptized. If they felt it and wanted to be baptized, it was their choice. I hope so. I hope that one day they´ll come back.

We also have been visiting Jorge (He´s blind, I think I´ve talked about him before.) He really wants to get baptized! He came to church yesterday and we were so thrilled!!! He has a baptismal date for the 4th of July!!! That´s right, we´re going to pary in Argentina that day too!!!



This week we visited the family F----- a few times. They are a less active family. It was really good. It was the mom´s birthday this week and we made her a card. They´ve been coming back to church, so that´s really good.

This week, we had zone meeting. On Wednesday, we went to the terminal to ride in a bus to Córdoba, but there were no buses. Not one. There was a revolt of sorts and all the buses in the providence of Córdoba stopped running. So we had to postpone until Friday. The meeting was really good and inspiring. We talked about giving one step more.


Today, we had P-day in Córdoba. We played soccer, Frisbee, cards and made tacos. Thanks to Elder Valadez (from Mexico). It was a really fun day!




Anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic week!!! I love you all!!!!

Love from,
Hermana Micaela Wilson






P.S. Here are the pictures I promised! Disfrútenlas!

No comments:

Post a Comment