Friday, June 5, 2015

New Beginnings




¡Hola! ¿Cómo andan? Espero que todo esté bien.

Bueno, this week was really good. And really sad. But, I´ll get to
that in a bit.

On Tuesday, we had correlación misional and then had lunch with a
member. We had a sort of chili dish and there were beans! I haven´t
had beans for forever! That afternoon, after studies, we taught the V------ family the Plan
of Salvacion. It was good we did, because they believed in
reincarnation. But we explained that we don´t come back to earth in a
different body. When we are resurrected, we are reunited with our own
body that we had on earth. Then we visited the A----- family. They´re great! They felt bad
though, because we hadn´t visited them for a while. A----- and V------
are family. The moms are sisters. Angulo always saw us passing to
visit Vasquéz and not them. We´re going to do better. Then we visted Dora. She is the sweetest!

On Wednesday, I was sick to my stomach. I think I had eaten something
bad the day before. We don´t know what, though. We had district meeting and then I rested for some of the day.
We taught V------ some commandments and then I had to rest again. I´m doing good now though. It was just a one day thing. :)

Thursday we did some contacts and found some new investigators! After lunch, we had weekly planning. Our last weekly planning together. We had a lot of lasts this week. It was sad. In the afternoon, we visted V------ to make sure they were ready for their interviews the next day. Then we went over to A----- and helped
the daughter, Agostina, with her math homework. I missed math. It was fun!

On Friday, we did all our studies in the morning and went to lunch with the A------ family with the elders too. It was good! We got special permission to have it all together. Then we had the baptismal interviews. They all passed!!! That evening we went to A----- again for more math homework.

Saturday. 3 baptisms!!!! That morning, we helped Guillermo (who still needs to be baptized) with English. Then, our lunch appointment came and picked us up. It was really nice of them because they live so far away.Then, we got everything ready for the baptism. Haydeé, Adelmo and Valeria were baptized by Mauricio! Also, another
girl was baptized. María José, who was the elders' investigator! It was wonderful to see Mauricio baptize his family!

Saturday night we got the transfer call. Hermana Romeril left to Nueva Córdoba and is a Sister Training Leader. I am still in Jesús María with my new companion, Hermana Linares. She´s from Peru. She is about half the size as me and has a lot of energy. She has been here for 6 months. I´ll be honest, I´m terrified. Spanish 100 % of the time. I don´t know how this is going to work. Also, I have to direct the area. I miss Hermana Romeril. But, I know that this is going to be a good transfer. We´re going to make it a good transfer.

Sunday, everyone wanted to say goodbye to Hermana Romeril. Everyone loves her here. They have a right to. She´s pretty great. We spent the day saying goodbye and packing her stuff.

This morning we traveled to Córdoba where we said goodbye. She was a great trainer. Wonderful, really. I miss her.

Anyway, that´s my week! I hope that you are all doing well!!!!! Have a
fantastic week!!!

Love from,
Hermana Micaela Wilson

P.S. Sorry I don´t have a picture of me and my companion yet. Next
week, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment