Friday, March 6, 2015

The End of the MTC

Q & A
How did you get the violin that you used for the special musical numbers?
The MTC has two violins that you can rent. They have a really old one and a newer one. Neither is very good, but it's been great to be able to play.
Are you ready to go to Argentina?
I am really excited to go to Argentina. I'm really glad that I'm only here for 6 weeks because I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to move on. 
About goals:
Here at the MTC I am understanding better why we have goals and the importance they have in our lives. I think an important thing to remember, too, is what Don said. That we have to try, but be ok with not making our goal. (Don shared a lot of insight into goals when we had lunch at the Argentine bakery in Orem right before Micaela left for the MTC.)

Questionnaire
As Micaela's time at the MTC was coming to an end we sent a questionnaire to everyone in Micaela's district, an idea we got from my sister-in-law, Debbie. We asked the missionaries about themselves, their families, and their experience in the MTC.

Here are the responses to the question "What was your first impression of Hermana Wilson:
"Hey, I know you! We met on FB!"
"This hermana can sing! And her laugh. She loves to laugh mucho."
"She laughs a lot."
"I knew she would love theatre."
"Outgoing"
"How happy she was, the smile she had, how calm she looked"

Our final question was, "What is your favorite treat?" The next day we filled up a package with everything they listed and sent it to them.

We decided to all climb into Hermana Shelley's bed to scare her when she came back into the room... but it didn't work out... It was great!


No comments:

Post a Comment