Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sister Training Leader

Micaela's new district

Hello dearest loved ones.

So, I'm kinda freaking out. Today is the first day of transfers which means that on Saturday night, we were told what was going to happen. My companion, Hermana Jaramillo stayed in Bell Ville with a Spaniard and I left. I am now in Carlos Paz with Hermana Dennis. As a Sister Training Leader. I'm scared.

Hermana Dennis is great. She's from Alpine, Utah and she has 15 months in the mission. I'm now the youngest Sister Training Leader in the mission. Actually, I'm the youngest STL in a while. So yeah, I'm kinda stressing out.

"forever and ever, amen" quote in Leones
Anyway, my last week in Bell Ville!...

...was hard.

We couldn't find new people. Our appointments fell through. It was hard. And sad because we knew it was my last week.

We'd found a girl, Lucia, and we met with her. She is really receptive and is gonna be great! We left her a Book of Mormon and she was excited to read it. Actually, the mom of her pareja (they're not married) is LDS.

Ludmila still is avoiding us.

Olga was sick, but now she's doing better. She couldn't go to church yesterday, but she told us that next week for sure she's going. :)

I also had to say goodbye to people. That's always hard. Romina came to church and gave me Boca jersey. She's so sweet!

Anyway. Sorry, I can't think too much. I'm kind of all over the place nervous.

I hope that you are all doing well and that you know how much I love you all! Have a great week!!!

Love from,
Hermana Micaela Wilson
hail

No comments:

Post a Comment