Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Missionary Work and the Atonement


Hola hola! Qué tal todos?

So, this week went by really fast. Super fast.

It was a little hard this week. All of our investigators weren´t home and all of our contacts didn´t work. 

Ludmila. Well, she wants to get baptized. And then she doesn´t. Her mom told us that she only wants to be baptized to make us happy. Well, that doesn´t make me happy. What makes me happy is when I really can help. Not when I´m dragging people to the baptismal font. We´re gonna work a little more with her to see what we can do to help.

Olga was sick and so we couldn´t visit her. 

Noelia wasn´t there. 

Honestly, it was a really hard week. 

But, we watched the video of Elder Holland: Missionary Work and the Atonement. It´s a really powerfull video. If you haven´t seen it, go watch it! Anyway, I love hearing the powerful words of Elder Holland. It gave us a lot of comfort. 

Also, my companion had to direct the area this week as a part of her training. It was hard and there were many times where she didn´t know what to do. She got frustrated. But it was good to be able to talk with her and teach her in a way that I couldn´t have done had I not given her this opportunity. There are things one cannot learn without the experience. 

We believe that this is my last week in Bell Ville (seeing as transfers are next Monday) and my goal is to leave my hija with a lot of work. That means we´ve gotta work real hard this week. Y mas vale! 


Sorry, I also don´t have much time to write today. We´re here in Marcos Juarez for P-day de distrito and we have to catch a bus soon. 

Anyway, I hope you all know how much I love you!

Love from,

Hermana Micaela Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment